This Traveller’s One-Second-Shot Video Of Nepal Is The Best Thing On The Internet Today!

Megan Sullivan was diagnosed with skin cancer in 2015 but unlike most of the other people, she didn’t stop ‘living’ her life when she came to know about it. But instead, she started living her life to the fullest and the motto of her life became “Live More Now”. She says, “After the worst month of my life, I started to rethink how I was living my life. I came to this amazing realization… that the only thing stopping me from everything that I ever wanted in life was simple: me.”

I would always say there isn’t enough time or money but those were just excuces. What I was really afraid of was failure. I needed to stop thinking that my goals are impossible and start thinking that I have the power to decide how I am going to live my life everyday” she further writes on her blog.

Two weeks later, she visited all seven wonders of the world in just 13 days. The American travel blogger had visited Nepal alone in March this year and recently released the one-second-shot video from the Himalayan nation. It took her 12 days to hike the 100 miles through the three passes of Everest at an altitude that reached over 18,000 feet to experience one of the most amazing landscapes of this world.

Here’s her video that captures the beauty of Nepal in 120 one-second shots. Watch!

You can connect with Megan on her blog, Instagram and YouTube.

SEE ALSO: Australian Photographer Travels Around Nepal And Asks People To Smile! See The Difference.

The post This Traveller’s One-Second-Shot Video Of Nepal Is The Best Thing On The Internet Today! appeared first on NeoStuffs.

Comments